Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker (Mrs.) Carn-Dog's comments: some pics for my family

Sunday, January 07, 2007

some pics for my family

Dearest family,
here are some pictures. One of my foxy wife and I at Christmas. You can put this one in your pregnant scrapbook. The second is from our game night last night. Third, our newly painted room, or should I say Roy's painted room. Notice the colors of the quilt. They are supposed to match the wall. Hopefully we got close. Also in the picture are a few items from our T-hawk shower. Notice the “under the water theme.”

love us



1 comment:

Erik said...

Josh,

Lindsey's looking bigger and bigger, in a good way of course. Sorry we didn't get to see each other at Christmas. With only a week, things just get crazy. This summer for sure.

When is the due-date again? Send me an email or something giving me an update on life. Or give me a call.