Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker (Mrs.) Carn-Dog's comments: the secret

Friday, February 16, 2007

the secret

Last week Oprah had on a panel of people who participated in the making of the D.V.D. the secret based on the book, “The Secret.” (http://thesecret.tv/) Today she had a follow up show. I have not had a chance to read the book, but think if I get the time towards the end of the semester I may bite the bullet and read it to see what all the fuss is about.

What I’m doing here is inviting you post any thoughts you might have about the book. Is it another folk religion? Is there some truth in it that just uses different language than the major world religions?

One caveat. If by some small chance you are a reader that I do not know and happen to stumble onto my blog and feel compelled to post a comment, please specify your worldview, by that I mean a religion or life philosophy that you practice.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I skimmed this at Books-a-Swillion the other night. A bunch a poo in a book (and poorly written I might add). Most of it is repetitive and a good portion is an advertisement for "who's who" in the fluffery of self-empowerment.

But that's my opinion, and you did ask...