Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker (Mrs.) Carn-Dog's comments: things that aren't necessary but make my life great

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

things that aren't necessary but make my life great

My Gary Fisher Bike
Coke
Shiner
Wendy's Dollar Menu
David Letterman
Jeopardy
Grey's Anatomy
D. Housewives
Blogs
the printer in the lounge next to our apartment
wireless internet
Tivo
having two cars
my i-pod
our dishwasher and garbage disposal
surround sound
cameron park
Penland's breakfast burrito
ultimate frisbee
my chaplain job
my fishing rod
my laptop


notice
Jesus, Lindsay and u2 didn't make the list. They all fall under the necessary category.

6 comments:

Singleton said...

haha! Carney, I love you. Your list speaks to me. Numbers 3-5, number 9, number 11, numbers 14-16 especially speak to me. Number 3 sometimes speaks too loud and obnoxious.

Meg said...

Hey, whre is that instrument you played from? If it is from Africa you should come to my school and play for my kids :)

greenISgood said...

You mean to say that not even Letterman's monologue is "necessary"? - I beg to differ.

Anonymous said...

dude I love playing disc with you so much

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your a pretty big fan of capitalism, consumerism, and the American Dream.

Anonymous said...

I think, that you commit an error. Let's discuss it.