Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker (Mrs.) Carn-Dog's comments: life change

Monday, May 07, 2007

life change

My sinks are constantly filled with poop stained onsies

My trash constantly smells like poop

I’m awoken three times a night with squawking and or crying

The highlight of my life is eliciting a smile from a 7 week old

I nightly get overly warm due to bouncing a unhappy baby for 20-30 min.

I don’t hear the details on Sports Center anymore

I eat with one hand

And each day I wake up feeling like I’ve won better than the lottery

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Josh! I happened across your blog a few months back on facebook and I've been reading it since. It's been great to see how you, Lindsay and Roy are doing. I am so excited for the three of you. I hope you don't mind that I have somewhat secretly been reading your blog for the past few months. Isn't it exciting how our life can drastically change but it all be great. I'm going to try and call you guys, is there a better time to call? I guess I will just find out :).

God Bless,
Kathy Rumsey

Mrs. Carn-Dog said...

any time would be great to hear from you Kathy!

theweave said...

well i killed it a few months back and i couldnt get the same address back. so I had to redo a whole new one.