Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker (Mrs.) Carn-Dog's comments: dear cell phone

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

dear cell phone

Dear cell phone,

612-747-2122. It was a good run. In fact we were together for some of the best years of my life. I remember I signed a contract to get you before I was married. It was like the first married thing I did. Lindsay was in her last year at River Falls student teaching and consequently poor. So I flipped the bill on our new contract. Our first joint account.

You were there for some really big moments. You sat in the car charging while I got married. You were there with me when I walked the stage back in ’04 when I graduated from Bethel.

You were there when I first moved into my apartment and used to call my brother for help. You were used to communicate to us that Lindsay’s Grandpa passed away. You were used when we called everyone with the news that Roy was on the way and when he arrived. You have been good cell phone. Thanks for all the memories. Thanks for being pivotal in helping me develop all my new and old friendships.

We’ve been through a lot. Happy retirement.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

post some new pics of roy please :)

David said...

Do you have a new number? Keep me in the loop