Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker (Mrs.) Carn-Dog's comments: welcome new comers

Sunday, December 03, 2006

welcome new comers

have added a few new links. Let me introduced them

AMLBD is an intelligent 6 year old, who has undertaken the impossible task of writing to the world. Some of you might know her father “for the poor” who made a triumphant trip to UBC today. AMLBD brings lots of cheer into our lives. As of this morning AMLBD and I were accused possessing the same level of maturity by “you make it is single-town.” I don’t know if that is a compliment for her or a rip on me…perhaps both.

Roll em’ and I struggled through two classes together this semester. Roll em’ is happily married and lives in ??? Burnett ??? …I’ve never been good with Texas geography. For all of you SBC readers, of which I know I have a lot, she is a remarkable preacher.

Hannah-gun also brings the wisdom of youth to the table. A seventh grader here in Robison, she is a proud Rocket. She owes me at least a story a week and if I don’t get it on Sunday or Wednesday, perhaps I will get it via the internet. Watch out though, she’s got more punch than a 1991 Mike Tyson.

Last and certainly not least is “the best man” who consequently was my best man at my wedding. We’ve been best friends since we were 4 and 6 and lived next door to each other in the Holy of Holies…Tomahawk, WI. “the best man” is currently working his MTS and a sound third voice in my discussions with him and “Princeton-smart” who by the way will most likely be doing a Ph.D. in practical theo. at Princeton starting next. He’s not even emergent…move over Tony Jones.

9 comments:

greenISgood said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
greenISgood said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
greenISgood said...

Joshua:
Thanks for the nod to Annie's site. Her mom needs to work a bit more on the creative in writing. Also, as smart as she is...I'm taking that Single's parallel comment was most definitely a compliment. The other day Annie wanted to know how fast the Mars Rover transmitted to the space satellite before it signaled the Earth. She then calculated light years and converted to Earth time.

greenISgood said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
greenISgood said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
greenISgood said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
greenISgood said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
greenISgood said...

Sorry J - My comment signal went bizerk on me. Can't tell ya what happened.....

Candace Shaw said...

I do live in Burnet. :) But not for long in 11 more days I will live in Waco once again! I'm so honored to have a link on your blog.