Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker (Mrs.) Carn-Dog's comments: satruday afternoon thought

Saturday, September 02, 2006

satruday afternoon thought

My favorite chick flick of all time is “You’ve Got Mail.” I’m not exactly sure what it is, but I love just about everything in that movie. I like Tom Hanks boat, I love the bookshop, I love Meg Ryan’s apartment, I love New York but most of all I love the dialogue.

I think this is interesting too. Throughout the movie both main characters identify reasons why they couldn’t be with each other, yet at the movie’s conclusion they both find out that indeed they could love each other and in fact do.

This reveals something I’m often guilty of. I couldn’t even count the number of times anymore where I initially judge a person and as I get to know them find out just how likable they are and how wrong I was. Hopefully I won’t get it wrong forever.

1 comment:

Janalee said...

Whenever that movie comes on, I am able to do nothing but sit and watch it like I've never see it before. How can your help but love it?