Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker (Mrs.) Carn-Dog's comments: Better than Harris

Monday, September 18, 2006

Better than Harris

I’ve voiced this complaint to a few of you, but here it is on paper. So I take time to try and write thoughtful and consistent posts for a week. I get like one maybe two nods over the course of a day or two. Harris on the other hand, basically verbally barfs and posts something with the title “random” and within fifteen seconds has about 20 comments. Wish I had wranglers, a sexy ass, and an aura that screams rugged.

Anyhow that is the same style employed in what follows. Random.

Today Lindsay I went to Dr. appt. number 2. We got to hear the baby’s heart beat. Man that was a trip. The kid is real.

Went to Circuit City to buy the Zoo Tour DVD which is being released for the first time ever on DVD. Found it on the shelf and went to ask why it was priced two dollars higher than I saw it on the internet. Answer…”Oh, sorry that actually isn’t for sale until tomorrow. We just put it on the shelf or people to see. Don’t worry the sale price goes into effect tomorrow.” At least they are finally going to release it. Keep your fingers crossed for the 1997 Pop Mart, live from Mexico City DVD.

I preach a sermon for my class on Wednesday. I’ve been preparing for about a week now. I keep envisioning myself giving it and I keep trying to be like Gideon in my head. I’m afraid this may end in disaster and a bunch of moments where I try and be humorous only to have crowd stare at me blankly. Maybe you could pray for me for that.

Watching Letterman right now. Rupert G. is on. Love that guy.

O.K. I’m finished writing

4 comments:

Craig said...

good luck on the sermon. it was good seeing you yesterday.

Singleton said...

Dude- when I went to The City in high school I went to the Hello Deli every day. Rupert G become my homeboy. No lie. I walked in the last day and he said, "Hey Matt!" He's a really funny guy and much more with it then he comes off on Letterman. The Hello Deli might be the smallest place of business I've ever seen in my life. If you go to The City, and visit the theater where Letterman is, Rupert G's deli is right around the corner from the main entrance.

Erik said...

Josh,

If you would ever come and visit us here in God-forsaken Princeton, we could go visit Rupert together. Just a thought.

harris said...

carn-dawg. loved the post and it gets me excited to hear things about the baby. i just got internet in cali. woohoo.