Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker (Mrs.) Carn-Dog's comments: Prayer for my dad

Monday, March 27, 2006

Prayer for my dad

My dad called me tonight to ask specifically for this prayer. His cell count has been brought down to .001 percent and is now back up to .006. Considering all he is doing remarkable. He and my mom would really, really like to go home, but they are prohibited from doing so because of a recent fever that has been lingering in his system. Obviously with such a weak immune system he cannot leave. Please pray that his fever breaks so they can go home.

Here is a picture of my dad and my foxy niece from about weak ago.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey friend,

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as your Dad gets to go home!!
Julia and I will be lifting him up in this way!!

Ben Dahlvang said...

Your dad is in our prayers. Might the omni-resourceful God bring glory to His name out of this painful suffering, and might you then be able to comfort others with the Comfort you have been comforted with. Christ is all.