Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker (Mrs.) Carn-Dog's comments: Public Practice

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Public Practice


I had a fairly significant happening in my life yesterday, but I didn't make mention of it because all respect and attention was due to Wisconsin's greatest legend.

For the few of you who might read my blog and not Craig's, the story is that he caught wind that one Kate (Addison Montgomery Shepherd) Walsh was going to be in Waco at Barack Obama's campaign headquarters. I made my way down to the headquarters and was one of fifteen or so that got a chance to meet Kate and get a picture.

5 comments:

The Pereira Family said...

Holy cow! This is crazy!

april. said...

haha thats so awesome. i like her a lot. did you ask her when grey's was going to start up again?? jk :)

Mrs. Carn-Dog said...

nope, cause member...she is now part of private practice. no more grey's.

Anonymous said...

Man she looks like crap. I wonder if the Cadillacs look that bad in person too?

Jim

Anonymous said...

I'm beyond jealous. I love Barack. I love Kate. Wishing I were Carn-Dog right now.

Ewallace