Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker (Mrs.) Carn-Dog's comments: Set List 2

Friday, February 29, 2008

Set List 2


Johnny Cash (resurrected and in the eschatological reign of God, where he most certainly will be)

1. Folsom Prison Blues
2. I’ve Been Everywhere
3. Boy Named Sue
4. I Walk the Line
5. When the Man Comes Around
6. The Wanderer
7. Ring of Fire
8. God’s Gonna Cut You Down
9. Jackson
10. Ghost Riders in the Sky
11. I Hung My Head
12. In my Life
13. Cocaine Blues
14. Get Rhythm
15. One
16. Hurt
17. First Time I Ever Saw Your Face

2 comments:

The Pereira Family said...

God bless Johnny Cash. Love that guy. I actually wrote a new song about him. For only listening to 4 bands, you're picking some quality folks. Coldplay, Johnny....good choices my friend.

Craig said...

You left out the greatest Johnny Cash song of all time (though it was written by Kris Kristofferson)-- Sunday Morning Coming Down.