Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker (Mrs.) Carn-Dog's comments: set list 1

Thursday, February 28, 2008

set list 1

I’ve decided that I have a gift that has been untapped by the music industry. I should be in charge of every band’s set list when they play shows. Since I completely music illiterate this will probably be a series of four blogs…because I only listen to four bands. I suggest we start with my new fav…coldplay. If I went to one of their shows this is the set list they should play and in this order.


1. Speed of Sound
2. Clocks
3. In My Place
4. Green Eyes
5. Everything is Not Lost
6. Moses
7. God Put a Smile on Your Face
8.. Politik
9. Amsterdam
10. Don’t Panic
11. The Scientist
12. Yellow
13. Life is for Living
14. Fix you
15. Till Kingdom Come


Coldplay… you are welcome,

Carney

4 comments:

Unknown said...

that's pretty solid, but i wouldn't have speed of sound AND clocks as the first two. I'd throw politik up there and put some space between the two.

Mrs. Carn-Dog said...

yeah, but you need something to get the crowd pumped. I don't think elevation and beautiful day are very great songs, but they they are great for getting the peeps involved.

don't worry shark...DC*B will be getting some suggestion in the next few days

The Pereira Family said...

They are coming out with a new album sometime in the Spring/Early Summer. Can't wait.

Anonymous said...

You need to add the Word Turned Upside Down. Possibly their best song after GPASoYF.

Jim