Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker (Mrs.) Carn-Dog's comments: Casting call for new penguin movie

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Casting call for new penguin movie

My wife recently landed some sweet deals at the gymboree, a piece of american capitalism that specializes in textiles for those who can't quite hold their own spoons. Among the 31 super saver deals (all for $.99 or less might I add) was this sleeper (not costume).

sorry about pictures two posts in a row...but let's be honest you enjoy pictures more than my writing.


3 comments:

Emily Hunter McGowin said...

Josh, I may love your pics more than your writing, but your pics may single-handedly ruin my pursuit of higher education! I'm not supposed to want babies right now and you're mucking it all up. :)

amanda said...

one of the best $.99 outfits that was pulled out. glad you all made it in and out with some very very sweet deals!

Anonymous said...

Someday you son is going to ask you why you let his mother do that to him, and you're going to have answer him.

-Tom

cute pic ;)