Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker (Mrs.) Carn-Dog's comments: The already not yet

Friday, October 27, 2006

The already not yet

we say that the kingdom of God is already and not yet.

Among the many moments, I would like to point out a few of those already moments I've witnessed in my lifetime

1997 SuperBowl
Green Bay Packers 35, New England Patriots 21

1991 Final Four
Duke 72 Kansas 65
1992 Final Four
Duke 71 Michigan 51
2001 Final Four
Duke 82 Arizona 72

And tonight

Cardinals 4 Tigers 2

I think 2006 is candidate for the year of the Carn-Dog.

First I find out I'm having a Roy and then the Cardinals win the world series.

3 comments:

Craig said...

PLUS, you got a free drink out of it. That was a K.O.G. moment if I ever saw one!

Erik said...

Josh,

When are you going ALREADY post again? Not yet?

Candace Shaw said...

loved the Cardinals posters in our Preaching class...classic... all my missouri friends would have been so proud. :)